Parque de Atracciones Madrid, also called as Madrid Amusement Park, is one of the most popular theme parks in Spain, offering an exciting array of rides, attractions, and entertainment for visitors of all ages. Located in the Casa de Campo area of Madrid, this park is easily accessible and has something for everyone, from thrill-seekers to families looking for a fun day out.
What to Expect?
Parque de Atracciones Madrid is a popular amusement park located in the heart of the city. The park is known for its thrilling rides, family-friendly attractions, and live shows that cater to visitors of all ages.
With over 40 rides and attractions spread across a 20-hectare park, there is something for everyone at Parque de Atracciones Madrid.
Visitors can expect to find a variety of rides, from classic roller coasters to water rides, and a wide range of attractions, such as the Nickelodeon Land, featuring some of the most beloved cartoon characters of all time, and the haunted house, designed to scare even the bravest of visitors.
The park also offers a number of shows, such as the acrobatic display of the Daredevil Circus and the exciting performances of the Madagascar Live Show.
In addition to the attractions, the park features a variety of dining options, including fast food restaurants, cafes, and snack bars, as well as gift shops selling souvenirs and merchandise.
No Regrets Booking Advice
Facilities and Amenities
- The park offers a variety of facilities and amenities for visitors, including restaurants, snack bars, souvenir shops, ATMs, and first aid stations.
- Visitors are allowed to bring their own food and drinks, but glass containers and alcohol are prohibited.
- Lockers are available for rent to store personal items.
- The park is accessible to visitors with disabilities, and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable clothing and footwear, and bring sunscreen and water during the summer months.
- The park is generally open from late February to early January, with extended hours during peak season (June-September).
- Opening times may vary, but typically the park opens at 12 pm and closes between 7 pm to midnight, depending on the day and season.
- It’s recommended to check the official website for the most up-to-date information on opening hours.
- Ticket prices vary depending on the day and time of year.
- General admission tickets start at €19.90 for adults and €16.90 for children.
- Discounts are available for seniors, disabled visitors, and groups.
- Special tickets, including combo deals and fast pass options, are also available for purchase.
- It’s recommended to purchase tickets in advance online to save time and money.
Book Madrid Amusement Park Ticket Online
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- The easiest way to get to Parque de Atracciones Madrid is by public transportation.
- The park is accessible by bus, metro, and train.
- The closest metro station is Casa de Campo (Line 5), which is a 10-15 minute walk from the park entrance.
- Buses and trains also stop nearby.
- Visitors can also arrive by car or taxi, but parking may be limited and/or expensive.